Download the RetailX Spain Top100 2023 report, in which we name the 100 leading retailers, brands and marketplaces in the European Union’s fourth-biggest market. This is a market which is recovering strongly from the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic as tourists return to visit, and where a wide variety of customers buy online and across channels
Throughout the pages of the Spain Top100, a picture of a thriving ecommerce and multichannel market has come into focus. This is a market to which shoppers from around the world come to buy, with a particularly strong appetite for travel and fashion. It’s also a market of distinct shopping habits, one where marketplaces have an outsize reach and where smartphones and home delivery are both widely used.
The Top100 that stand out in this market are those that have most successfully given shoppers the ability to buy the products they want, in the way they want to buy them.
- Full list of the RetailX Spain Top100 2023
- 28 pages of RetailX analysis using 4 value chains: Customer, Product, Operations and Capital
- Company profiles on Adolfo Dominguez and Amazon Spain
Download the full version now for insight into:
- Why is ecommerce demand in Spain growing quickly?
- How the Spanish government has recently introduced protection from inflation
- How do the Top100 retailers add value through their operations?
- How does Elite retailer Adolfo Dominguez approach customer relationships?
- How El Corte Inglés keeps shoppers informed
- How do retailers approach the checkout experience?
- How fast fashion brand Bershka has a range of recommendation strategies
- How Carrefour Spain has flexible promises on delivery and collections for shoppers